It’s a quest…for puzzles. Rob shares his passion for certain Puzzle Quest games and his disdain for others while Mary explores what doesn’t quite work about Adventure Time‘s foray into the genre.
- Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords started it all off and is still well worth a playthrough or two.
- Puzzle Quest: Galactrix horrified Rob so much that he erased all memory of having played it.
- Puzzle Quest 2 is perfectly okay, but not quite up to the standard set by its progenitor.
- Marvel Puzzle Quest has consumed at least one kilohour of Rob’s time, probably. Is that an endorsement or a warning?
- Adventure Time Puzzle Quest does not meet with Mary’s approval, though she does concede that it has its charm.
- See this article for more on what’s wrong with ATPQ.
- Magic: The Gathering Puzzle Quest is still new and raw, but Rob is a little dubious that it will grow into its promise.
- Doctor Who: Legacy is not a Puzzle Quest game, though it’s easy to see why you’d think so. Mary loves it!