We’ve overcome our exhaustion and tech troubles to post our recap of this year’s PAX Prime. There was a lot to see and do–maybe too much? But we had a great time and are already prepping ourselves for next year.
- Nerdhole PAX Roundup, Day One: Paperback, Antihero, Cards Against Humanity, Brigador
- Nerdhole PAX Roundup, Day Two: Mech Deck, Dark Echo, Ninja Tag, Tumblestone, From Light, Don’t Starve: Shipwrecked
- Nerdhole PAX Roundup, Day Three: Lego Dimensions, Minecraft: Story Mode, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, Mushroom 11, enfu
- Nerdhole PAX Roundup, Day Four: Pleasant Dreams, Pit People
- We have determined that the Mad Max game is in fact available for purchase. We do not recommend that purchase.
- Rob has no idea where he heard that Indie Megabooth was considering doing its own show. If they are doing so, they’re keeping it quiet for now.
- Castle Crashers Remastered is free on the Xbone until 9/20 if you own it on the 360.
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime is now available on Xbone for $14.99 (and on Steam for Mac, PC, and Linux).