We run the gamut of nerd emotions from wild enthusiasm to sputtering envy as we discuss the delightful iOS-only mobile game Fallout Shelter. It’s sweet, fun, and as thoughtfully executed as every other Fallout game (except that mythically horrible Xbox game we never speak of). And Rob will never play it.
- Mary’s enthusiastic, pic-filled post on Fallout Shelter.
- The ultraglam Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition
- You don’t need the aforementioned Pip-Boy to use the in-game companion app, fortunately–but FYI, if you do get the fancy Pip-Boy, it only fits these phones (TLDR: newer iPhones and Samsung Galaxy models).
- You can find infinite numbers of deeply hilarious Fallout Shelter screenshots on Tumblr.
- Here’s that Fallout 4 (or any pre-ordered game) offer that gets you 15,000 XBL “Rewards Credits,” which = $15.
- Here’s that Zombocalypse game with renameable survivors Paul mentioned: Rebuild (iOS / Android). Read his fun piece in The Stranger here.
- Paul mentioned that Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag would be a free Games for Gold game starting on July 1st.